Evernote, the popular note-taking, productivity apps, received a huge update today. It includes rich text styles, numerous interface improvements, and much more.
It's not specifically in the release notes, but @ichadman points out that one of those UI improvements is three-finger swipe between screens. Very cool!
Evernote turns the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad into an extension of your brain, helping you remember anything and everything that happens in your life. From notes to ideas to snapshots to recordings, put it all into Evernote and watch as it instantly synchronizes from your iPhone to your Mac or Windows desktop. See why millions of people worldwide use Evernote:
- Create text, photo and audio notes
- Auto-synchronize your notes to your Mac, PC, and Web
- Magically makes text within snapshots searchable
- Mark notes as "Favorite" for quick access
- All notes include geo-location information for mapping and search
- Premium Feature: File Synchronization - add, sync, access, and share files (PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, and more) among the different versions of Evernote you use
- Add rich text styles, lists and links to notes (iOS 4.2 and above)
- Edit existing notes containing simple styles (iOS 4.2 and above)
- Redesigned New Note and Edit Note screens on iPhone
- Access Shared Notebooks
- Tap an image in a note to launch a slideshow
- Premium users can lock Evernote with a passcode
- Search within individual notes
- Redesigned iPad look and feel
- iPad: Pinch and zoom into the note list
- iPad: Support for multi-selection of notes for easy sharing and deletion
- Numerous interface improvements and bug fixes
Evernote is available on the iPhone and iPad for Free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]