Last month, Facebook introduced their new messaging app, Facebook Messenger, but it was only available in the US and Canada. Not anymore - Facebook Messenger is now available worldwide!
At first, I was reluctant to use Facebook Messenger because Facebook hasn't exactly had a great track record with Facebook for iPhone. However, I've been pleased with Facebook Messenger because of how quick it is and the fact that it's not nearly as buggy as Facebook for iPhone.
Facebook Messenger is a faster way to send mobile messages to friends. With Messenger, you can send and receive messages with any of your friends or anyone in your mobile contacts list.
- Send messages instantly to other friends who have Messenger
- Chat with friends who are on Facebook
- Get free push notifications for incoming messages
- Reach friends via text message if they don't have Messenger yet
- Create group conversations for making plans on the go
- Add more friends to group conversations at any time
- Attach photos and location to messages
- Control alert settings for each conversation
Facebook Messenger is available on the iPhone for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.