Facebook Messenger for iPhone has been updated and brings the ability to see when the other person is typing, shows if a person is online or mobile, and has the people you message most quickly accessible.
Despite Facebook's claim of bringing the ability to see when the other person is typing, I haven't seen any such indication. How about you?
Facebook Messenger is a faster way to send mobile messages to friends. With Messenger, you can send and receive messages with any of your friends around the world or anyone in your mobile contacts list. Messenger is available on iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry.
Here's the update details:
- Ability to see who's online and who's mobile
- Ability to see when the other person is typing
- A faster way to compose new messages to the people you message most
- Various performance improvements
- Support for 12 additional languages
- Support for iOS 5
Facebook Messenger is available on the iPhone for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.