Facebook has introduced a brand new app for iPhone called Notify. Meant to keep you up-to-date on the things you care about, Notify allows to select different stations, with each station coming from a topic like news, politics, entertainment, or technology. When you find a source you like, just flip the switch to enable notifications from that source. While you can find stations manually, Notify will also make suggestions based on your Facebook profile.
These are the major features of Notify:
- Select "stations" you're interested in to get updates on those topics.
- Get station suggestions for notifications based on your Facebook profile.
- Swipe or tap through any notification to read the full article, load the site, or watch the video.
- Share favorite notifications with friends via text, email, Facebook or other social networks.
- Swipe to add a notification to your Saved list if you want to remember it for later.
- Stay up to date with a feed of all the notifications you've received in the last 24 hours.
- Easily discover and add new "stations" anytime.
U.S. iPhone users can download Notify from the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now