The game itself is definitely not for the kids, as it deals with a man who becomes possessed by a supernatural force that makes him kill a random victim. His attempt to find out what happened to him uncovers an even bigger conspiracy. Here's the break down on what's been changed and improved for this re-release, via Aspyr Media:
- High-definition Graphics — Nearly all of the in-game textures have been meticulously recreated in HD for mobile and desktop.
- Elegant Touch Controls — An intuitive control scheme has been implemented that works on both phone and tablets, and brings the player closer to the narrative.
- Widescreen Support – A true widescreen (not cropped) view strengthens the game's cinematic qualities while also providing players with a better sense of their surroundings.
- Controller Support — Support for MFi hardware controllers on iOS
- Live Graphics Comparison — Players can switch between the updated visuals and the original art assets with the touch of a button.