For its first anniversary, Fallout Shelter has received a major update, adding a new combat system, new enemies, and most notably, quests. With quests, you can now take a group of Vault Dwellers and venture outside the confines of your Vault, exploring the Wasteland and finding new items.
Here's what you can expect from the latest Fallout Shelter update:
- Introducing Quests! Now you can travel OUTSIDE the Vault with your Dwellers to explore new locations! Vault-Tec is not responsible for lost time, or Dwellers.
- Explore the Wasteland like never before. Abandoned Buildings, Red-Rocket, Super Duper Mart and more.
- New and Improved combat gives you more control over your Questing Dwellers.
- Battle new enemies like Ghouls and Radscorpions and take on powerful boss enemies.
- New items added to the store including the Vault-Tec approved Starter-Pack and a varietyof Nuka-Cola Quantum bundles to hasten your adventures.
- Please find Paula.
You can grab the new version of Fallout Shelter from the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now