Firemint has finally released its latest game which is called Spy mouse. It was announced way back in February this year.
Play as Agent Squeak and navigate over 70 levels spread across six unique worlds with an advanced arsenal of gadgets, gizmos, and power-ups. Outwit fiendish hench-cats in his quest to liberate tasty treats without winding up one himself! This tiny package packs in a wealth of content including achievements, secret levels, and more updates to come.
- Sneak, scamper and snack your way through 70+ deviously challenging levels!
- 6 unique worlds, full of adventure, each with their own diabolical hench-cat to outwit.
- Run circles around your feline foes using all manner of zany gadgets, gizmos and power-ups!
- Cat trouble? Recruit the help of the exotic Kiska and get your mission back on track.
- Forever fun with achievements, secret levels and thrilling, action-packed updates!
Today, Spy mouse is available on the iPhone for $0.99. If you want to pick this one up for free, head on over to your local Starbucks next week. The app will be the Starbucks pick of the week starting on August 30th.
Have an app you’d love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we’ll take a look. [gallery link="file" columns="2"]