Yahoo has updated Flickr, adding auto-uploads for all photos and videos on your device, a timeline view, Instagram sharing, and more.
Flickr can now automatically upload all of the photos and videos you've taken on your device. These will all be set to private by default, which you can change in Flickr itself. The app also has a new look, with a new timeline view for better browsing.
Check out the list below for all of the changes in Flickr 4.0:
- Put your free 1000GB to work like never before - auto-uploadr now grabs all photos and videos on your device. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
- A timeline view with improved browsing, organization and sharing.
- Flickr got a facelift with an all new elegant, approachable look and feel to match your spiffy new camera roll.
- Unleash your creativity with photo edits straight from your Flickr photos.
- New and enhanced photo filters to help get your snaps share-ready.
- Share to Instagram.
- Performance improvements throughout the app.
Flickr has also updated their website, adding a new and improved look and feel, as well as two new tools to help you get your photos on Flickr, and find them once you do. The new Uploadr tool for Mac will pull all of your photos to Flickr, where they will be set to Private until you choose otherwise. The new Camera Roll feature will help you organize and view your collection. The Camera Roll's Magic View feature will automatically organize your photos by categories, like people, landscapes, animals, and more.
You can download Flickr 4.0 from the App Store right now.
- Free - Download Now