Forums: LTE data plan costs, Moving music, Location based reminders
We're just mere days away from Apple's March 7th event and needless to say, we're pretty excited about that. We've racked up plenty of content over the weekend and even today, as we get closer to the event so if you missed out on anything, you'll want to use the blogs to get yourself caught up to speed. Once you're done that, if you're still looking for more iOS goodness then check out the iMore forums. You can register now to get started today and while you're at it, check out some of the threads below:
- LTE data plans - stay the same or change?
- Need help getting Music onto new computer
- Springboard keeps crashing, what should I do?
- March 7th, it's on. Let's discuss it!
- Location based reminders causing battery drain?
- Can carriers control/block notifications on iOS?
If you're not already a member of the iMore Forums, register now!