Shopping online is as easy as holiday shopping gets. Now you have even more incentive to use Apple Pay on the web!
Riding the inevitable wave of online orders for the holidays, Apple is teaming up with a number of big brands and banks to bring customers discounts, rewards, free rush shipping, and more — you just have to check out with Apple Pay.
Here are the current partners and deals:
- Adidas: One- or two-day free shipping
- Casper: Buy a mattress and receive a $50 iTunes gift card
- GrubHub: Win a $50 gift card for your and a friend. New diners also get $10 off next order
- Instacart: First-time customers get a free month of Instacart delivery
- JackThreads: Get 20% off
- Jet: 10% off your first three orders and $5 JetCash to use on future purchases
- Lululemon: Get a $25 gift card when you spend over $150
- The New York Times: 50% off a one-year subscription
- 1-800 Flowers: Free shipping
- Overstock: One free year of Club O Rewards Membership
- Seamless: Win a $50 gift card for you and a friend. New diners get $10 off next order
- Shopify: Various gifts and deals
- Spring: Get 20% off
- Vacatia: 7% off resort bookings and a chance to win a one-week stay in Hawaii
Right now, Apple's promising forthcoming deals from these partners:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bank of America (Red)
- Under Armour
- Warby Parker
- The Washington Post
There's no word on how long these deals are available, though they're likely to last through the end of the holiday season. These offers are available in the U.S. only.