GoodReader for iPad gets updated with iOS 5 compatibility and iCloud support
GoodReader for iPad has just received a significant update and now includes support for iOS 5 as well as iCloud. In case you don’t know, GoodReader is a fantastic application that can open and view many different file types such as PDF, TXT files, MS Office doc, ppt, xls, iWork ’08/’09, HTML and Safari webarchives. It even handles audio and video files too, and can un-Zip files. The latest update also include a few other improvements.
- iOS 5 compatibility fix
- iCloud support (iOS 5 or later)
- Data Protection can now be enabled for all files, even if there is no app or file password being used (this option needs to be explicitly enabled in settings)
- AirPlay is also enabled for audio files now (iOS 4.3 or later)
- Side Menu for PDF annotations can now be disabled in settings
- PDF Annotations deletion confirmation dialog can now be disabled in settings
- Web browser password now also locks the “Enter URL” feature
GoodReader is available for the iPad for $4.99.