Whether you made the switch from Android to iPhone, or simply prefer using Google apps, you'll be happy to know that another one is now available for iPhone and iPad: Google Keep. Google released the note-taking app onto the App Store today, bringing another alternative for jotting down quick thoughts and ideas that can be synched to all of your devices. If you're unfamiliar with Google Keep, it contains most everything you'd expect from a note app, but here's a quick breakdown from Google:
- Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
- Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
- Organize your notes with labels and colors.
- Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
- Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
- Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
If you'd like to check out Google Keep on your iPhone or iPad, you can go ahead and give the app a download for free at the App Store link below.
- Free - Download Now