Google Translate, an app that translates your spoken phrases into other languages for you to hear, has been updated as a universal app for iPhone and iPad.
Translate words and phrases between more than 60 languages using Google Translate for iOS. For most languages, you can speak your phrases and hear the corresponding translations.
- Translate text between 63 languages
- Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it (17 languages)
- Listen to your translations spoken aloud (24 languages)
- Display translations in full screen mode to make it easier for others nearby to read
- Star your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline
- Access your translation history even when you’re offline
- Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji)
Google Translate is available on the iPhone and iPad for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.