Grids for Mac has received a major update to bring even better Instagram support. Along with a wealth of new features, support for multiple accounts, 3 new layouts, and improvements in Grids 2.0, the app now also uses secured calls so that it can support more likes and comments than the first version.
Here's a list of some of the features in version 2:
- Multiple account support (yeah!). Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly.
- 3 beautiful new layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes (and your convenience). Check them out!
- Hotkeys and gesture for browsing, navigation and like/comment action. Be sure to check 'Help' -> 'Grids Help' for details.
- Show users tagged in photo. If you don't like to see them, simply press Cmd+U to hide them.
- Get notification when there are new likes/followers/comments/mentions/requests.
- Can send request to follow to private users. Private users can respond to follow requests.
- Option to automatically refresh feed when there are new photos.
- Can select from a list of nearby locations.
- Easily download photo/video, copy or open URL.
- Use system proxy for all the network connections, just like your browser
- Use round profile images.
- Revamped news panel.
- Big performance improvement. Images load faster, resize faster and scroll smoother.
- Bug fixes
- Download Grids for Mac now - $0.99