Adobe Carousel uses their powerful Camera Raw engine, the same one found in desktop apps like Lightroom, to handle non-destructive editing on iPhone and iPad. Moreover, you can keep in sync with the companion app on your Mac so any changes in one are instantly replicated in the other, and you can easily share with friends, family, or co-workers.
We got the full demo live at CES
Free - App Store link
- Don’t sweat storage limits or suffer syncing—just enjoy the freedom to browse your entire photo library or show off any shot on any device you have handy. Simply add photos to your Adobe Carousel photo library on your iPad, iPhone, or Mac, and you’ll instantly have access to them in Adobe Carousel on your other iPad, iPhone, and Mac devices.
- Easily crop, rotate, adjust exposure, and make other corrections, or lend your photos serious style with unique Looks. Experiment with wild abandon knowing Adobe Carousel always preserves your original photo.
- Create a family photo library without the hassle of sending emails, handing off drives, and trying to figure out which photos to touch up or use in special projects.
- Use familiar multitouch gestures to easily explore tens of thousands of photos or quickly find and fill the screen with one great shot.
- Simplify your life. A subscription lets you use Adobe Carousel on all iPad, iPhone, and Mac, and you can accomplish the same tasks in virtually the same ways on every iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
- Share those moments that matter by sending your photos straight from Adobe Carousel to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- Snap new photos right from Adobe Carousel on your iPhone or iPad, and they’ll instantly appear in your photo library on all your devices. No manual importing required!
- Import, edit, and share all your JPEGs
Adobe Carousel is available on the iPhone and iPad for free. A complimentary 30 day subscription is included.