Daring Fireball whiz John Gruber is here to school us all with the best way to remove AirPods. No, it's not to curse and yell while you try and pinch them out of the case.
The best way, truly, is a light pull-and-press from the inside (near the indicator light) to the outside of the case. You can watch John's video (replete with a mesmerizing patterned background) to get the full experience.
I've been doing it this way subconsciously about 50% of the time, and getting really annoyed when I fail to do it correctly and it doesn't work. Now I know better.
Hopefully now you do, too.
- Everything you need to know about AirPods
- AirPods, Beats X, or PowerBeats 3?
- Best way to buy AirPods
- How to personalize AirPods
- How to pair AirPods with W1
- How to pair AirPods with Bluetooth
- How to configure AirPods
- How to use AirPods
- How to use AirPods offline
- How to clean AirPods
- How to find lost AirPods