iCloud Photo Sharing is built right into the Photos app for Mac, making it quick and easy to share images and videos.
For those not already familiar, iCloud Photo Sharing gives you an easy way to share, like, and comment on photos with select groups of friends and family members. Only people invited to a shared Photo Stream can see it. The Photos app in OS X supports iCloud Photo Sharing just like the Photos app for iPhone and iPad does. And it's just as easy to add photos too!
How to add photos and videos to a shared Photo Stream in Photos for Mac
- Launch the Photos app on your Mac running OS X Yosemite or newer.
- Click on Shared in the top menu.
- The default view is Activity which shows all currently added photos. To view all shared streams, click on the back button in the upper left hand corner.
- Select the album you'd like to add photos to by double-clicking on it.
- Click on Add photos and videos in the top right corner.
- Click on all the photos you'd like to add. When you're done, click on Add in the upper right corner.