If you haven't picked up the new version of our iMore app from the App Store, we highly recommend you do as it's a great way to get all your favorite iMore content in one place right on your iPhone. Aside from being able to leave comments inside the app, you can also customize the iMore app to give you the content you care about most. If you read more how to's and app reviews more than anything else, you can edit your navigation tabs for quick access to those kinds of articles.
How to customize navigation tabs in the iMore app for iPhone
- Launch the iMore app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Tap on the More tab in the bottom right hand corner.
- Here you'll see a list of all the available sections. Tap on the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- You can now drag any of the sections to the navigation bar in the bottom and replace the default.
- Once you're done moving tabs around and organizing, go ahead and tap the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
That's it. You can now browse the sections you're interested in most with a single tap.