How to install BiteSMS beta for iOS 7 on your iPhone
If you've jailbroken your iPhone on iOS 7, BiteSMS is arguably the jailbreak app everyone has to have. Mainly because it completely replaces the native Messages app and adds the sought after quick reply and quick compose features that Apple won't. Currently BiteSMS is in beta form for iOS 7 but that doesn't mean you can't have it right now. Here's how to get it:
- Launch Cydia from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- In the bottom navigation, tap on Manage.
- Now tap on Sources.
- In the upper right hand corner, tap on Edit and then Add which appears in the upper left after you tap on edit.
- In the source add dialog that pops up, type in http://test-cydia.bitesms.com and then tap on Add Source.
- Cydia will refresh your sources and then you can simply search for BiteSMS like you would any other app and install the beta.
If you've installed BiteSMS on your jailbroken iPhone, let us know how it's been acting for you!
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!