If you need to quickly edit or share your shots, don't waste time switching to the Photos app, do it right in Camera!
There's a full-blown Photos app app for all your basic post-processing needs, but if you're in a hurry, you can do a lot right in the Camera app. With just a tap of the thumbnail, you can call up the embedded photo and video editor, tweak your shots, share them right away, or even delete them if you don't want to keep them.
How to quickly edit and share photos and videos
- Launch the Camera app from your Home screen or Lock screen and take a photo.
Tap the thumbnail button at the bottom left.
Choose an action.
- Tap the Share button to access AirDrop, messaging and social functions, and action options.
- Tap the Favorite button (it looks like a heart) to save a photo to your Favorites album.
- Tap the Edit button to access red-eye removal, filters, cropping and trimming, light and color tools, Markup and more.
- Tap the Trash icon to delete the photo or video.
- Tap the photos Scrubber bar to select a different photo.
Let us know below.