Rene talks about skeuomorphism vs. digital authenticity, and then dives into the crazy "Apple is doomed" week, including supply cut rumors, stock manipulation chatter, and more. (Note: due to technical problems, this show had to be re-recorded. Twice.)
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Are flat interfaces a trend towards digital authenticity, or a reality of competing platforms?
- It's not about HTML5 or skeuomorphism, it's about usability
- Apple supposedly cuts orders for iPhone 5 components
- Apple reportedly halting iPad retina displays production at Sharp
- How the stock market, and Apple's stock price, is manipulated by rumors
- When Apple-is-doomed rumors don't match the math
- Why Apple had to close at $500 on January 19
- Apple is losing its hip...!
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows