iMovie for Mac updated to 10.0.3, adds event sorting, transition improvements, more!
If you fancy using iMovie 10 on your Mac, it's time to fire up the App Store and grab the latest update. Getting bumped into v10.0.3, this release is not only for bug fixes and usability improvements but it also adds a few new features that some folks are sure to like such as font size and color changing in the new titles, options to sort events in the sidebar by date and more. We've got the full list for you.
- Option to sort events in the sidebar by date
- Change the font, size, and color of new titles introduced in iMovie version 10
- Double-click a transition in the timeline to adjust its duration
- Crop and rotate clips in events
- Add speed effects using the Adjustments Bar
- Option to smoothly transition in and out of speed effects
- Fixes issues that could cause iMovie to quit unexpectedly
- Resolves issues that could cause sharing to fail
- Improves reliability of search when using partial or multiple search terms
- General usability improvements on computers using certain languages
The update has gone live on Mac App Store so if you've been waiting for bug fixes and feature additions, you can grab the download and check it all out. After you give it a go, let us know in the comments how it's working out for you.