Incipio shows off their 2012 iPhone case lineup including their first Eco Case
Live at CES 2012, accessory maker Incipio showed us their new lineup of iPhone cases, including their first cases made of recycled materials.
- Code is a three part case that includes interchangeable, shock absorbing, translucent hexagram inserts for extra shock-absorbing power.
- Le Deux has a padded aluminum backplate that provides a subtle, simple design with interter-changable parts for a customized look.
- Kross incorporates a mechanical shock-absorbing design and a Santoprene center to provide extra protection against drops and impact.
- Specialist is also shock absorbing and ready for rugged use, but is slimmer and sleeker for those who want easier portability.
- Eco Case is the traditional Silicrylic design with a new, environmentally friendly bio-plastics and recycled plastics materials.
- Hive Response brings the honeycomb look and extra-grip feel of Incipio's iPad and iPod line to the iPhone in a variety of fun colors.
Again, we're seeing case makers trying to figure out what they can do now that protection is covered and differentiation is the key.