Instacast has been updated today with full Apple Watch support.
Here's the full breakdown of what users can look forward to with Instacast on the Apple Watch:
- Now Playing Glance
- Grey progress bar means app is not running or audio is not loaded
- White progress bar means app is running and audio is loaded
- Play/Pause, Skip Backward, Skip Forward
- 'Unplayed' episode list (can be reconfigured on the Phone)
- Switch episodes from 'Unplayed' list
- Force touch to get chapter list and skip chapters
- Also force touch to get to Speed and Timer playback options
If you're a big consumer of podcasts, this looks like a good way to go for those times you just don't want to fiddle with your phone. Additionally, it looks like Instacast makes good use of Force Touch for different playback options. If you'd like to check out Instacast on your Apple Watch, you can hit up the store link below to get started.
- Free - Download Now