Instagram 2.0 brings live filters, live tilt-shift, and 4 new filters
Instagram has gone 2.0 and brings with it 4 new filters as well as the ability to view filters and tilt-shift effects live while using the camera.
Instagram is my favorite photography app available on the iPhone! The filters are great, but I absolutely love the social-ness (yes, I made that up) of Instagram. This update made a fantastic app even better. I look forward to what they do next.
Pick from one of several gorgeous filtered effects or tilt-shift blur to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. Transform everyday moments into works of art you'll want to share with friends and family.
- 100% free custom designed filters and borders such as XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lomo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
- Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Foursquare, and Posterous
- Unlimited uploads
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Works with first generation, 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4
- Full iPhone 4 front & back camera support
The update includes:
- Instant live filters & live tilt-shift
- 4 new filters
- Turn borders on & off
- Rotate photo after taking
- Filtered photos save in high-resolution to photo library
Instagram is available on the iPhone for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.