Instapaper for iPhone and iPad has been updated to version 6.2. The new version adds speed reading, faster syncing, and a new way to share on Twitter.
Speed reading is activated using the share button in the bottom right corner of the app while reading an article, on the bottom row of the sheet. This is also where you'll find Tweet Shots, which allow you to share a selection of text as an image on Twitter.
Check out the list below for the full set of changes in Instapaper 6.2:
- Speed Reading! Breeze through articles quickly using speed reading while tracking the time you save across all of your articles.
- Lightning fast saves! The Instapaper save extension has been further optimized for speed and efficiency.
- Instant sync can be enabled in Settings to have new articles pushed directly to your device!
- Tweet Shots: Share beautiful images of text selections or highlights to Twitter, and save space for your own thoughts!
- Long press the archive button to delete articles.
- Region-specific language detection for text-to-speech.
- Fixed bug with handling App Store links from the in-app browser.
- Fixed AirPlay streaming while the app is in the background.
- Better styles for figure captions.
- Many other lovely improvements!
You can grab Instapaper 6.2 from the App Store right now.
- Free - Download Now