Apple has released iOS 9.0.2 to the public. The update offers fixes for a number of issues that cropped up in iOS 9 and iOS 9.0.1, including iMessage activation issues and problems with iCloud Backups.
Here's what's new in iOS 9.0.2:
- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
- Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
- Resolves an issue where iCloud Backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
- Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
- Improves the stability of Podcasts
The update weighs in at about 72.5MB, and can be downloaded wither over-the-air on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or through iTunes.