Steve Jobs once again put sneaker to stage and introduced us to the all new Apple iPad 2 today... and that's not all. From iBooks to iTunes, iOS 4.3 AirPlay to Home Sharing, HDMI out to Smart Cover ups, iMovie to GarageBand Apple tried hard to tell us why 2011 would again be the year of the iPad. Did they succeed? Frankly we're too exhausted to even think about it -- so you tell us!
- iPad 2 -- what we didn't get
- Apple introduces iPad 2, ships March 11
- TiPb Answers: Apple A5 chip — what we know and what we guess
- Daily Tip: When, where, and how can you get an iPad 2?
- Original iPads now on sale
- Apple offers $100/£100 refund to recent iPad customers
- Daily - Tip: How to sell your old iPad after upgrading to iPad 2
iPad 2 accessories
iPad 2 competition
- Jobs: iPad has competitors flummoxed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Optimus Pad vs. Galaxy Tab 10 vs TouchPad vs BlackBerry Playbook — Spec wars!
- iOS 4.3 previewed at iPad 2 event, coming March 11
- iOS 4.3 for Verizon iPhone — missing in action?
- Apple releases iTunes 10.2 to support iOS 4.3, iPad 2
- Apple gives us iMovie for iPad
- GarageBand for iPad: $4.99 on March 11th
- iBooks: 100 million downloads, Random House bringing 17,000 titles
- FaceTime on iPad 2
iPad 2 event
Phew! Over to you. Chat is open, have at it!