Did you get a new iPad 2 in Asia today? Here's what you need next!
iPad 2 just launched in Hong Kong, India, Israel, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey and UAE today and despite Wi-Fi and unlocked 3G units being available in other parts of the world for over a month already, it looks like the crowds are still coming out.
Did you just get your new iPad 2? If so, if you've finished unboxing and you're finally ready to go... you might just be wondering what you need to know and do next?
- iPad Starters Guide: Get unpacked, get set up, get updated, and get all the info you need for your new iPad 2!
- iOS 4.3 walkthrough: Everything you need to know about what's new in Apple's latest software
- Top 10 apps for your iPad: From Flipboard to Infinity Blade, productivity to utility, these are the apps and games to check out first.
- Top 5 apps to show off your new iPad 2
- How to transfer data from your original iPad to your new iPad 2
- Tips and How-tos: From beginner to ninja, everything you need to know to get more out of your iPad
- Jailbreak Starters Guide: If you want to go beyond the bounds of Apple and iTunes but aren't sure how, we explain all the basics and help you get going.
- iPad 2 accessories: Need an extra, cable, charger, headset or anything else to make your iPad 2 perfect?
- iPad Live podcast: Your weekly dose of iPad news, reviews, and how-tos. Join us live on Sunday nights or listen any time you like via iTunes or RSS.
And don't forget our awesome iPad Forum for extra help and expert advice! We've got contests and give-aways, polls and guides, bug fixes and forums, and much, much more. Bookmark TiPb now and come back often, we want to hear from you!
[Thanks for the pic, Berk! Hope you enjoy your new iPad!]
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!