iPad Live #39: Gesturifical!
Georgia, Rene, and Chad discuss a Verizon iPad, iPad 2 going Retina and Apple A5 rumors, iOS 4.3 beta walkthrough, The Daily, Google being kinda evil, and all the week's news. This is iPad Live!
Complete show notes for the week in iPad after the break!
- Rumor: Apple removing Home Button on the next iPad and iPhone?
- iPad 2, iPhone 5, Apple TV (2011) detailed?
- So iPad 2 will have a 2048×1536 Retina Display?
- iOS 4.3 beta points to iPad 2 cameras but no Retina Display
- Regarding an Apple A5 chipset for iPhone 5, iPad 2
- Rupert Murdoch’s iPad-only newspaper The Daily delayed
- App Store close to 10 billion downloads, win $10,000 iTunes gift card from Apple
- Microsoft doesn’t want Apple to have a trademark on “App Store”
- Dear Google: removing H.264 support from Chrome is kinda evil
Thanks to the TiPb iPad Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!