Georgia, Chad, and Rene discuss iPad 2 and iPad 3 (with Retina Display!) rumors, free MobileMe rumors, HP's new TouchPad, true multitasking myths, Apple TV gaming, and the week in apps. This is iPad Live!
Complete show notes for the week in iPad after the break!
- iPad 2 in production, coming soon?
- Steve Jobs still running Apple, working on iPad 2, iPhone 5
- iPad 2 might switch from IPS to Samsung Super PLS display?
- HP (not Palm!) announces Veer, Pre3, webOS 3.0 TouchPad
- iPad competitors: Will the true multitasking please stand up?
- (Discuss price points - Xoom ~$800, TouchPad ~$700)
Thanks to the TiPb iPad Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!