iPad Live 44: Subscription disservice
Georgia, Chad, and Rene discuss iPad 2 and iPad 3 rumors (yes, more!), iOS and Apple's controversial new subscription service, MobileMe, an actual Apple TV, and your questions answered! This is iPad Live!
Complete show notes for the week in iPad after the break!
- TiPb Answers: No, you don’t need to kill all the apps in your multitasking dock
- Daily subscription extension mean iOS 4.3 not coming until March?
- Apple announces iPhone, iPad subscriptions for all
- Apple’s new subscription service: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- U.S. antitrust regulators looking into Apple’s new subscription service
- iPhone to get cheaper, better voice control, better MobileMe — but nano a no go?
- More details on the new MobileMe — becoming Ustream + Foursquare?!
- iPad set to replace restaurant menus and reduce staff
- Apple to release an Apple Television?
- President Barack Obama, Steve Jobs, and America’s technorati [Photo]
Thanks to the TiPb iPad Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!