iPad Live 53: Season 2
Georgia, Chad, and Rene kick off a whole new year of iPad by talking... PlayBook and Xoom? Plus iTunes Streaming, Samsung countersues, locationgate redux, and the week in apps. This is iPad Live!
Complete show notes for the week in iPad after the break!
- It's year two, baby!
- Apple Q2 2011: 18.65 million iPhones, 9.02 iPods, 4.69 million iPads
- iPad online availability drops to 1-2 weeks
- iTunes cloud storage and streaming service all ready for launch?
- iTunes music streaming service already approved by two major music labels?
- Samsung countersues Apple for patent infringement
- Apple time-based location tracking a bug, will be fixed?
- iPhone 6 to support LTE in 2012 via Qualcomm MDM9615? (Talk about what it means for iPad).
- Real Racing 2 HD updated with 1080p video-out
- HBO Go to bring Game of Thrones, Sopranos, movies, more to iPhone and iPad
- Sony releases Crackle, free movie and TV streaming app
Thanks to the TiPb iPad Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!