The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be offered in Space Grey, Silver or Gold color variants and will come in storage variations of 16, 64 and 128 GB. If you're interested in pre-booking either device, you can head on over to your nearest Apple authorized retailer and register your interest. There isn't any fee levied for pre-booking, and all customers who pre-order today will receive a token that will enable them to come back on launch day to buy their device.
Pre-booking guarantees delivery on launch day, but only if you manage to purchase the device on October 17, as Apple has mentioned that availability of devices after launch day will be subject to store inventory. Here's how much the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus cost in India:
- 16 GB - Rs. 53,500 ($868)
- 64 GB - Rs. 62,500 ($1014)
- 128 GB - Rs. 71,500 ($1160)
iPhone 6 Plus
- 16 GB - Rs. 62,500 ($1014)
- 64 GB - Rs. 71,500 ($1160)
- 128 GB - Rs. 80,500 ($1305)
If you're looking to buy online, Amazon, Flipkart and Infibeam have started taking pre-orders, although Infibeam is the only retailer authorized by Apple for selling the iPhone online in India. The other two stores will be offering the devices through marketplace vendors. If you are pre-ordering online, you have to shell out the full cost of the mobile in advance.
- Pre-order iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus on Infibeam
- Pre-order iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus on Flipkart
- Pre-order iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus on Amazon India
What iPhone variant are you interested in buying? Let us know in the comments.