iPhone & iPad Live 286: The new iPad review
Georgia, Seth, and Rene quickly cover the fallout of Chinese factory stories being faked, Apple's cash balance announcement, and the week's headlines, then dive deep into the 2012 iPad review, covering technology and experience. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Apple has already sold three million new iPads
- Apple announces dividend and share repurchase program, will spend $43 billion over 3 years
- Huge parts of Mike Daisey’s report on Foxconn factory conditions completely made up
- F.A.A. reconsidering no-gadget policy during airplane taxi, take-off, and landing
- Share awesome new iPad Retina wallpapers — every day!
New iPad review
- Georgia (@GeorgiaTiPb)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford)
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson
We're here every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at [www.imore.com/live](http://www.imore.com/live/)
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!