iPhone & iPad Live 296: iOS 6 and Apple TV apps speculation
Rene, Seth, and App Cubby's David Barnard start previewing WWDC 2012 and end up doing an deep dive in iOS 6 and how Apple could address app switching, inter-app communications, the Home screen, gestures, contact and social profiles, and more. And then talk Apple TV apps. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- How to take irresistible photos of your pets with your iPhone
- Diet Coda vs. Gusto vs. Textastic: Code editor for iPad app shootout!
- Best cases for iPhone
iOS 6 speculation
- Apple releases WWDC 2012 schedule, Keynote set for Monday, June 11, 10am PDT
- Apple rumored to show off iTV operating system at WWDC
- New iOS 6 Maps app reportedly caught on blurry cropped cam, mocked-up
- iOS 6: Is it time for Apple to revamp the multitasking fast app switcher?
- The 16:9 iPhone
- How Apple could provide direct document access in iOS 6
- iOS 6 and the opposite of widgets
- Is it time for Apple to revamp the Home screen?
- The challenge of bringing Siri to the iPad
- iOS 6 and privacy: How Apple should draw inspiration from Android for better app
We're live every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.imore.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!