iPhone & iPad Live 297: WWDC Preview and App Store speculation
Georgia, Seth, Rene, and App Cubby's David Barnard discuss the state of the App Store, whether the iPhone and iPad's tremendous success hides serious problems, and what Apple can do to help customers, developers, and themselves in iOS 6. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Pre-show coverage
- Stretching Reality
- Free and Low-Cost Apps
- iOS 6: The multi-billion dollar balancing act
iOS 6 and the App Store
- Georgia (GeorgiaTiPb
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford)
- David Barnard (@drbarnard)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
We're live every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.imore.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!