iPhone is AT&T's Top Earner
Highlights from a report from a report by Strategy Analytics:
- iPhone tops AT&T sales chart at 13% of AT&T's device sales
- 4th best-selling phone in U.S., selling 1.1 million units. Total # of iPhones sold: maybe 1.325 million
- based on current trajectory, iPhone will be #1 best-selling phone in the next quarter or two
- current #1 is still the RAZR V3
- two age segments standing out that are purchasing iPhone in droves: 20-30 and 50-60.
Having owned a RAZR and been frustrated with the poor software shipped on it, I will do a little dance when it's no longer #1.