Rene and Georgia talk iPad 2 event, iOS 5, subscription fallout, FaceTime HD, Thunderbolt I/O, Wi-Fi interference, and the evils of Smurfberries. This is iPhone Live!
Show notes and all the week's iPhone news after the break!
- Apple holding iPad 2 event on March 2 (will we hear iPhone numbers, iOS 5 features?)
- Apple set to introduce FaceTime HD, ThunderBolt I/O?
Crazy rumors du week
- iPhone to get cheaper, better voice control, better MobileMe — but nano a no go?
- iPad 2 and iPhone 5 still on schedule after all?
- New subscription policy doesn’t apply to Software as a Service – Sent from Steve Jobs’ iPhone
- New Apple subscription service making software-as-service unfeasible on iPhone, iPad?
- Investigating Apple
Regular Sized News
- Is Verizon iPhone your first iOS device?
- Newer Apple bumpers now fit 3rd party accessories better
- Bugs: AT&T iPhone can send emoji to Verizon iPhone, but not the other way around
- AT&T no longer happy with iPhone App Store
Tips and How to
Thanks to the TiPb iPhone accessory store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Our music comes from the following sources: