Georgia, Chad, and Rene talk Apple's iPad 2 event: Steve Jobs, iBooks, iPad 2 hardware, iOS 4.3 new features, iMovie update, GarageBand for iOS and much, much more. This is iPhone... er... iPad Live!
Show notes and all the week's iPhone news after the break!
- iPad 2 -- what we didn't get
- Apple introduces iPad 2, ships March 11
- TiPb Answers: Apple A5 chip — what we know and what we guess
- Daily Tip: When, where, and how can you get an iPad 2?
- Original iPads now on sale
- Apple offers $100/£100 refund to recent iPad customers
- Daily - Tip: How to sell your old iPad after upgrading to iPad 2
iPad 2 accessories
iPad 2 competition
- Jobs: iPad has competitors flummoxed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Optimus Pad vs. Galaxy Tab 10 vs TouchPad vs BlackBerry Playbook — Spec wars!
- iOS 4.3 previewed at iPad 2 event, coming March 11
- iOS 4.3 for Verizon iPhone — missing in action?
- Apple releases iTunes 10.2 to support iOS 4.3, iPad 2
- Apple gives us iMovie for iPad
- GarageBand for iPad: $4.99 on March 11th
- iBooks: 100 million downloads, Random House bringing 17,000 titles
- FaceTime on iPad 2
- Photo Booth on iPad 2
iPad 2 event
Thanks to the TiPb iPhone accessory store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Our music comes from the following sources: