Rene and Georgia discuss the white iPhone 4 release, Apple responds to location data concerns, AT&T cracks down on MyWi again, more iTunes cloud rumors, and iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 prototypes go wild. This is iPhone Live!
Read on for all the week's iPhone news
- Apple makes white iPhone official, available Thursday April 28
- Should you get a white iPhone 4 or wait for iPhone 5?
- Poll: Are you getting a white iPhone 4?
- iOS 4.3.3 coming soon?
- AT&T continues crackdown against unofficial MyWi tethering
- How to unlock your iPhone on iOS 4.3.2 via Ultrasn0w (Mac only)
- iTunes music streaming service already approved by two major music labels?
iPhone 5/iPhone 4S
- Verizon sells 2.2 million iPhone 4, says iPhone 5 will be a world phone
- Game developers testing Apple A5-chip equipped iPhone 4?
- T-Mobile iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5?
- iPhone 5 photos with 3.7″ display – real, fake, or really fake?
- This is their next iPhone 5 rumor
- iPhone 6 to support LTE in 2012 via Qualcomm MDM9615?
- Tweetbot once again redefines Twitter for iPhone
- Compatible with ix.Mac.MarketingName?
- Apple makes changes to the App Store rating system
Thanks to the TiPb iPhone accessory store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Our music comes from the following sources: