Read on for show notes and all the week's iPhone news...
- 150, yo!
- Developer Spotlight: Marc Edwards of Bjango
- Poll: Which version of iOS are you currently running?
If you missed iPad Live, you missed us going inside Apple, talking Over the Air (OTA) updates, and all the 8-bit Playmates you could shake a [NEVERMIND!] at. Subscribe!
- Apple to announce Nuance partnership, data center integration at WWDC?
- Will AT&T create an iPhone 4G before Apple does?
- Apple, Google testifying before US Senate on location data and mobile privacy
- Apple reviewing DUI checkpoint apps at request of US Senate
- iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 outselling recent Android phones?
- Google I/O Android announcements [the competition]
- How to jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 untethered via redsn0w 0.9.6rc16 [updated]
- PdaNet updated to hide unauthorized tethering [Jailbreak]
- iFlowReader software developer closing down, points finger firmly in Apple’s direction!
- Top 5 budget and personal finance apps for iPhone
Thanks to the TiPb iPhone accessory store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Our music comes from the following sources: