Join Dieter, Chris, Rene and special guest, Patrick Norton to talk about Revision3's new AppJudgement show, as well as all the latest iPhone, iPod, iTunes, and iTablet news and rumors. Listen in!
iTunes, iPod, and iTablet
- Apple iPod/iTunes Event Scheduled for Sept. 9?
- UPDATED with Video: iPod touch Leaks Begin! Is This the Third Generation’s New Camera?
- Third Generation iPod touch Pricing at 16GB/32GB/64GB for $199/$299/$399?
- iTunes Now Sells 25% of US Music
- Apple iTablet Gone Wild: Nerdfights and Molotovs and iPads, Oh My!
- Fake or Really Fake? Apple iTablet UI Goes YouTube
iPhone and iPhone OS
- iPhone 3GS: 99% Pure Customer Satisfaction!
- iPhone MMS: Apple and AT&T Sued, MMS Not Possible(?!), and When Does Summer End Anyway?
- iPhone 3GS Camera Pre-Caches Images Before You Take Them?
- Analyze This: 82+ Million iPhones a Year by 2012?
Apps and App Store
- UPDATED: TomTom Turn-by-Turn Navigation for iPhone Beginning to Appear in International App Stores and Car Kit -- compatible with iPod touch and other GPS apps?
- Qik for iPhone Lands in the App Store — Without Live Streaming Dev-Team: Palm Pre May Track User Location, but 3rd Party iPhone Apps Do Too!
- Facebook 3.0 (Sans Push) for iPhone Submitted to iTunes App Store
- Apple’s New North Carolina Data Center Among Largest in the World
- The Competition: Android and Windows Mobile Remind Us Not to Take Future iPhone Updates for Granted?
From the Forums
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Our music comes from the following sources: