Everything you need to know about iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, and more!
iPhone is a pocket camera, computer, and yes — communicator — all in one. It's Apple's most successful product and one of the most successful products of all time. Introduced by Steve Jobs in 2007, Apple has sold over a billion of them to date. Current models include iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, with enhanced cameras, water-proofing, virtual home buttons, and improved battery life. Last year's iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are still on the market, available at a slight discount. And iPhone SE, which packs most of the features of iPhone 6s into the smaller, iPhone 5s package.
iPhone Buyers Guide
- How to sell your old iPhone before upgrading to iPhone 7
- Should you upgrade your iPhone?
- iPhone upgrade program guide
- What color iPhone should you get: Silver, gold, rose gold, black, or jet black?
- What iPhone storage size should you get: 32GB vs. 128GB vs. 256GB?
iPhone Users Guide
- How to set up your new iPhone
- How to transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone
- How to transfer data from your old Android phone to your new iPhone
- How to fix iPhone battery life problems