Iterate 37: The future of making and selling apps
The Iterate roundtable returns with Seth Clifford, David Barnard, Marc Edwards, Russel Ivanovic, and Rene Ritchie discussing the economies and realties of making and selling apps on the iOS App Store and Android's Google Play.
- I Was Wrong
- Give Freemium a Chance
- The Sparrow Problem
- Amazon App Store: Rotten To The Core
- iOS 6 and the App Store: Apple's multi-billion dollar balancing act
- The rise and fall of the independent developer
- David Barnard (@drbarnard) of App Cubby
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Russel Ivanovic (@rustyshelf) of Shifty Jelly
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of iMore.com
Yell at us on Twitter via the above accounts. Loudly.