Jabra has announced a new set of wireless headphones, the Sport Pace, that pair with its Sport Life app to help you plan and monitor your fitness. The headphones, in addition to being wireless, are also IP54, meaning they are sweat, shock and water resistant for any exercise situation you can throw at them. Whether you are headed out for a run on the streets, or into a gym to lift some weights, the Sport Pace headphones will be a great match.
Some of the key features include:
- Premium stereo sound
- Enhanced training with the Sport Life app that provides evaluations and tips
- 5 hours talk and music time, as well as rapid charging
- Ergonomic design for a secure fit
- Built with US military standard rain, shock, sand and dust resistance
- Reflective neck cord optimal for running at night
Priced at $99, the Jabra Sport Pace headphones will be available both online and in big-box retailers such as Best Buy, Target, and others this fall. You can download the Sport Life app from the App Store now.
- Free - Download now