Jump and Splash is a new iPhone and iPad game available in the App Store. In Jump and Splash, you control Pilu, a little fish who's lost his mom, by jumping through the side-scrolling levels picking up coins and destroying crabs along the way.
I've played a few rounds of Jump and Splash and find it to be pretty fun. It's extremely similar to Whale Trail, so if you like that game, you'll like Jump and Splash.
A beach should be a dream place... But when a tiny fish looks for his mom, a new adventure begins! Hurry up Pilu! The water is going away! Swim, jump and fly for your life before it's too late!
- Simple but addictive one touch game
- Incredible speed and mega jumps
- Horrible crabs and creatures to explose
- Dozens of colourful levels
- Thousands of coins to collect
- Extra-powers to get and manage
- Beautiful procedural graphics for a different look every day
- Game Center enabled to share your progress
- ... and much more to discover!
Jump and Splash is available on the iPhone and iPad for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.