Adobe has updated its Lightroom apps for iPhone and iPad, adding new features for both Creative Cloud subscribers and for everyone else. Chief among these new subscriber features is RAW photo support, allowing you to edit large, uncompressed photos right on your iPhone or iPad.
Here is what you can expect from Lightroom 2.4:
2 incredible new features for Creative Cloud members:
- RAW support is here! With this Technology Preview you can import and edit the raw photos you take with your camera. You can also sync these photos and edits back to Lightroom CC on your computer. For a list of supported cameras, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras
- Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo.
New features for everyone:
- Support for keyboard shortcuts if you are using a physical keyboard.
- Add your copyright to photos when you import them.
- Support for latest Adobe Camera Raw version.
You can get the updates for both apps right now from the App Store.