Mailbox for iPhone and iPad adds new languages, Passbook support and more
Mailbox for iPhone has just received a really nice update. Today's update adds new languages and features, like the ability to print. Mailbox is one of our favorite email apps for iPhone and created by Dropbox. We can't wait to check out today's update!
Head into the Apple App Store and you'll find Mailbox sitting at version 2.1 with the following changes:
- Now translated into 19 languages, including Chinese (both Simplified and Traditional), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Spanish (both European and Latin American), Swedish, Thai and English
- View spam and mark messages as spam
- Print emails
- Star emails
- Passbook support
- Permanent delete from trash and spam
- Support for 24-hour clock
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
The biggest addition to Mailbox would probably be its increased language support. There are some nice new features today, but now people who prefer to use their native language can. Look forward to support for Chinese, German, Spanish and others!
New features you can use today include Passbook support. Passbook attachments on your iPhone can be automatically saved in today's Mailbox update. Enjoy the ability to print emails, or mark them as spam in today's update.
Fan of Mailbox? Grab today's update and let us know your favorite new feature!