Apple releases Mavericks 10.9.1, improves Gmail support, other Mail issues, more
Apple on Monday released OS X Update 10.9.1, an update to Mavericks. It's available for download from the Mac App Store using Software Update. The new release makes fixes to Gmail handling and other changes to improve stability and compatibility, according to Apple.
Apple cites the following changes in 10.9.1 in their release notes:
- Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
- Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
- Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
- Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar
Apple cites a more detailed release note in its comments about the update.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!